Re: [Dime] OVLI: Clarification on the format of the OC-Report-Type AVP

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Tue, 03 December 2013 22:50 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Jouni <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 22:50:32 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.1]
Cc: "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Dime] OVLI: Clarification on the format of the OC-Report-Type AVP

Hi Jouni,

The setting of the M-bit will be decided per application and not by this document.
Obviously, when reused in existing applications, it will be purely optional. But designers may decide to include this AVP as mandatory AVP to understand in a new application and then the issues regarding Enumerated AVP will come back, no?

Lionel