Re: [Dime] [dime] #30: OC-Supported-Features AVP in answer messages

"Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com> Fri, 07 February 2014 13:54 UTC

From: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>
To: ext Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:54:40 +0000
References: <066.d4a6efb42ff3bd328e8b56b872c4e1a7@trac.tools.ietf.org> <13009_1391526065_52F100B1_13009_2160_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E4770B0@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B1EA9@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <7610_1391532667_52F11A7B_7610_3074_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E4774C1@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B1F71@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <A98D20BC-23C9-4C1C-889F-3748A53DF856@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.159.42.112]