Re: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-05.txt

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Mon, 16 July 2012 11:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-antivirus :x-antivirus-status; bh=z7aKcdunF9JpLChvq3pYGr+T01evg70DH7iwALM9O58=; b=q8QGHZBljFotXCw+n8rlLMvEIumw3994skltMBCvGr3n/PCyctlaYNCXB8TeNVv63Z 8Eb4rJRVu3slwsKOSLpL9tMnqaKVFKyHDSJfNjPurWuQLSShB/Feidp7S+wlkUK9zQzN s8MULXLZzANVG8fJVZPhezFloGt0c0aG9i9iThgz2ZYwtysFY0igkOYhE21FSn1ROnYu 9Q0mcCNu23ifWWJT8bHWaniHFuYhc/72lz29aIlibFcZfHfUru4cFX/xJqYBHY4+s9Vj ERZj9HsztlffMJlwlpu1fPGfmE2eGs/goWA1ZLqiY8wfU+iPA0KQZR2Zy6gefRtTwSoY sByA==