Re: [Dime] [dime] #56: Bad Description of Overload Control State

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Sun, 02 March 2014 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=1aQ8c8Vbgyvgz8EmtqwELh3cMidIvz4FBOoi3aJI0hI=; b=BVg7oIMbqretmRP6uH5AbbibNcalSvYaLhTkNc4s1j9fyM3tuPDCywYJuCeIvFccIl R9LD6UKNmdvZ+L4skKqn/0rA+ruPl0ylkYAqXfYT1z/NGKYDZCBwc3tjX0D6G1C7l5bc SKyY44fqxc4qIghBFD0Ps9ON+Wkr4Lro6d3m6FsnfzAb4YmcBkMCJfJR2lFZZBld/r2v mD0IU4rK9qJh0NKvpjOG2GSQ4uZK4txxrW29m5mJElPN3eLPH2xos0P6kGhxd7NtrA6f bcWE6VPywZH5tHx0VYX+gZTHviXoBf64TGDYFVrukiyZxK4rNS9DrBKYuahNNaAlEQL5 oobg==