Re: [Dime] Issue#35 conclusion

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Tue, 18 March 2014 20:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:33:46 -0500
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: dime@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Dime] Issue#35 conclusion

All,

As Maria Cruz indicates, the tentative conclusion in the DIME working
group meeting in London was that this requirement be addressed in a
separate extension to the DOIC specification.

As a result, I propose that we close this issue indicating that no
changes will be made to the DOIC specification, with the statement that
it needs to be addressed in an extension.

Regards,

Steve