Re: [Din] WSJ article on Identity and Blockchains

Jon Crowcroft <jon.crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk> Sun, 08 April 2018 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=a9o9q0JVmPUquSNtTL5JKse3oeTaMmYuc4uqM8os3vA=; b=M6mma9aYexUEoHtoFJ7QXLt7QWaBO6Qtibr9UmjKov/rhtw/FOSpv9wfqelNpgIPha Ksfd2KJC9dz78KTy+qQEeXzNDWjXezOzN09fZpyU51RXB5jr9t1QSV/OL8yka2zr+wxD FUui7wIjSGzxEiFL/0T2OcVVx2BgTuoTy9YUtqPOZvA65hns4aIKkugKuY+7TomHjZW+ 6BLBnNbZeNslXY9XRfTIgV5CZldGNTUTUV9naS8azAIUrhAUl9yAN1yEcNj6OllyGKBG EvqkdHyvygZkc+5KDnGkqiDFuWJBDAmlsOTJY+x8AxRM1hLl8S7rIXFKqE8rPoCfDxH2 xM7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=a9o9q0JVmPUquSNtTL5JKse3oeTaMmYuc4uqM8os3vA=; b=lJHW1QNNVpPkpiHN7Fy0S3DdmsjnT7PZ8OQMMqkPfFLYGw57cLW2sla1InbXfQqmXp U3UO6B6E0fwGmj6xc4p3JKhZwlulmH86wLozNziGA6ipwcOxSvF7cZ+X0JS9jy59QhXq hiFkdpsU0qtmI3o07+i4rR/OVhGUSx/+r99esg/zFVmwFL3s463nqIpE4nz18sHgJXHG CMTjYWC789RDrdM366d591yaRM3cSGWNSJUItJF1OuCL+xivfOldreh0C0nJEYo0G7/Z xMS2AH7rjIzPohZwzIa93IUdf8qQy37086GqJ8nrV4tKECFFA+JHYtjUX/EWFL2a8RFT ZmMw==