[Din] DINRG meeting tomorrow (Tue 7/25)

Lixia Zhang <lixia@cs.ucla.edu> Tue, 25 July 2023 04:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.ucla.edu; s=9D0B346E-2AEB-11ED-9476-E14B719DCE6C; t=1690258001; bh=tuH9UwtKToxAv3+eMcXocDwO8aJ/Wvf6cpiWnbtWPEs=; h=From:Mime-Version:Date:To:Message-Id; b=AaB88zuSS/3lPhuBDtE8pRgatRocX7m/he76+BbFvKYOxinb50nU7H/LIBeWhGQCU tlWYE9BXJl/7Z3iGtc4mK2QT6VAFjCFXi7AG7Dqcc8GnJj8WsVjKowdyfdQqVljgHv TCVmaanTKl2RRNdj9GJoABqBLAN0o8if+VDHi3W52Kv7i5XbkmTt6POgG5GOj5C9nT 4PdShdGl2boNJGcwZAy0trZu/GlAt7A85L8y5R0XCBw/DgqnjNc1B3ZB9Zno40hU7s fYrZWYZQxLsMqTbCwXXm0BBmJ4jKISdrgURs8WpxtOgjBw2iCx77IwuuXGoKe2ZOLB XtnFWmwC7NS8A==