Re: [dispatch] I-D Action:draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-08.txt

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 28 July 2009 08:39 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Francois Audet <audet@nortel.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>, Alan Johnston <alan@sipstation.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:39:20 +0200
References: <20090702211501.52B5B3A6B6C@core3.amsl.com> <4A4D3E55.80307@cisco.com><4A4E2E1E.1050509@sipstation.com> <4A4E96B1.1080005@cisco.com><EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE2070BDB30@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com><4A6DA80F.2070003@cisco.com><EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE2070BDF6C@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <4A6DC33F.7050108@cisco.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1F312A25@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US