[dispatch] New I-D: Referencing and Validating User Attributes for SIP

Kumiko Ono <kumiko@cs.columbia.edu> Fri, 21 October 2011 02:26 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 22:26:23 -0400
From: Kumiko Ono <kumiko@cs.columbia.edu>
To: dispatch@ietf.org
Subject: [dispatch] New I-D: Referencing and Validating User Attributes for SIP

Hi all,

We've just submitted an I-D which proposes a simple mechanism for
referencing and validating user attributes in SIP communication.
You'll find the html version at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ono-dispatch-attribute-validation-00 .

We're trying to see whether there is sufficient community interest in
this work at DISPATCH or related WGs.

Your interest, comments, and other feedback are appreciated.

Thanks,
Kumiko