Re: [dispatch] [Sedate] WG Review: Serialising Extended Data About Times and Events (sedate)

Ujjwal Sharma <ryzokuken@igalia.com> Thu, 03 June 2021 22:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=igalia.com; s=20170329; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject; bh=O+hFObihp04TEYpsXMv77ABlBn3V3sZQeCFvpd3AIi0=; b=UGk9Ej9Is7YEENl6QQhExOci+6Uihtidehr4VAl9mOt82Hg4SWhPbjj1qVgtkJIsSIs4/HxFr3fDel8ypFDJ8UTTd+EnvFmdVIlh618H5fORwwYSTkxgn6pvqdJyiAHKXi0HGCPH3gotvrmYjKevb2Pulf3KQm5L1V9xRtxayHskcMHYIcnoj7zwhOfV7Xb3GTeRn3OKq4/oX+HRhirTHGjWEKxwTlneOWZk4bTTXYMbjk0/HUYfa4eFP/DHNrGxPYvEx0oG3WAMAQlLRBEYZt51BmwXnEfVnq01YvgrGZ8aRTz16OKacTyWRhI9l/j5QAswVWNYnwPOw7/50PC/aQ==;