Re: [dispatch] Reason In responses(draft-jesske-dispatch-reason-in-responses-02)

<R.Jesske@telekom.de> Wed, 23 June 2010 07:33 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:32:32 +0200
References: <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD4060ADBCB@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CAE3589693@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD40610416B@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CAE35FBD5B@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD40624CEDB@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CAE5FD79DE@MCHP058A.global-ad.net>