Re: [dispatch] Charter proposal: Session Recording Protocol

"Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com> Tue, 10 November 2009 01:42 UTC

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Scott Lawrence <scott.lawrence@nortel.com>, "Vijay K. Gurbani" <vkg@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 02:42:51 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
Cc: "dispatch@ietf.org" <dispatch@ietf.org>, rai-ads <rai-ads@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dispatch] Charter proposal: Session Recording Protocol

Hi Scott,

I agree that the architecture you described with no middle boxes should be considered and included in the architecture draft.

I think the result of today's Dispatch meeting is that a new WG will be formed which I think is probably the best way forward because session recording is much more than a call control feature which is what I believe BLISS is chartered for.

Regards
Andy