Re: [dispatch] Comments on draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req-00

"Doken, Serhad" <sdoken@qualcomm.com> Tue, 28 July 2009 07:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=sdoken@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1248767248; x=1280303248; h=from:to:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version:x-ironport-av; z=From:=20"Doken,=20Serhad"=20<sdoken@qualcomm.com>|To:=20 Leon=20Portman=20<Leon.Portman@nice.com>,=20Alan=20Johnst on=20<alan@sipstation.com>,=0D=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20 "dispatch@ietf.org"=20<dispatch@ietf.org>|Date:=20Tue,=20 28=20Jul=202009=2000:47:04=20-0700|Subject:=20RE:=20[disp atch]=20Comments=09on=0D=0A=09draft-jain-dispatch-session -recording-protocol-req-00|Thread-Topic:=20[dispatch]=20C omments=09on=0D=0A=09draft-jain-dispatch-session-recordin g-protocol-req-00|Thread-Index:=20AcoMjLJ6ThzVzaclTwCm7I3 jEBcc0QBBkppwAHDEl3A=3D|Message-ID:=20<ED88AAAE8B3D764B9F D8558DE1775B69139D6658D5@NASANEXMB09.na.qualcomm.com> |References:=20<4A69FD6A.4020205@sipstation.com>=0D=0A=20 <07465C1D981ABC41A344374066AE1A2C37D51541F2@TLVMBX01.nice .com>|In-Reply-To:=20<07465C1D981ABC41A344374066AE1A2C37D 51541F2@TLVMBX01.nice.com>|Accept-Language:=20en-US |Content-Language:=20en-US|X-MS-Has-Attach: |X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage:=20en-US |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"us-ascii" |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20quoted-printable |MIME-Version:=201.0|X-IronPort-AV:=20E=3DMcAfee=3Bi=3D"5 300,2777,5690"=3B=20a=3D"21316377"; bh=reZ+y23W/Udb+/0girypBG89X4PRE+yo1Ww37BQJf4k=; b=vYtyEkFaXO3aiwVg+IQ75po0cCwB9AIVU3C7XVq/NWA9UIBNwwTkSs0x VMHESEBogxWAqJDFIAOyBpurq/3li1huCjCiiPZBFiCj2YGEVS7FuLyxO Ch3vzSjUTee4PHaz65tSLn6F7pdbIbn2WRfpPb/3HLDC86yM9KH/S2e4q o=;