[dispatch] Notes from the DISPATCH 94 session

"A. Jean Mahoney" <mahoney@nostrum.com> Mon, 14 November 2016 08:44 UTC

Received: from dhcp-9436.meeting.ietf.org (t2001067c03700144348f8c76160f4ab8.hotel-wired.v6.meeting.ietf.org [IPv6:2001:67c:370:144:348f:8c76:160f:4ab8]) (authenticated bits=0) by nostrum.com (8.15.2/8.15.2) with ESMTPSA id uAE8igQx042134 (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128 verify=NO) for <dispatch@ietf.org>; Mon, 14 Nov 2016 02:44:44 -0600 (CST) (envelope-from mahoney@nostrum.com)