Re: [dispatch] WG review of draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 20 May 2015 21:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=RwWV7Emd8SHt52dU42wKkzx4gbttEM8vWAv9TWMP+UQ=; b=iUqvnUalKFeJusrzZaCiZLt7p9nL1o9GtsyMf1361WR8soFdn2/kn1bPi574Yrz1zo aNvNskNYEGu//zAVO4OQebh0ehecM6K0kPz+vqVLQxr/aePnudybVo50sWh2fI/NmO5w OlLPn64rvvB/ig2f4C/4+bpOqQG1jWm6WZ8okzNDWiTPYmssj0OYCQ+7mSS08JTFq9Q0 6Ev1UIjHrS8c7ikeh4JrpYqnBksodBkLY53a0rsvqnAu/WJtvNV90tvR48Yb5H3tEkcc xoKOp0+Ir/+j45SaX1ss/rflCd5rnauhYlXSkNjsgD4AtcUNksvdAE4sN9ck9HTTPuas HdWA==