[dispatch] Fwd: [GGIE] DRAFT bof proposal for IETF 98 in Chicago

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Wed, 08 February 2017 21:46 UTC

From: Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>
To: dispatch@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:46:17 -0500
Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: [GGIE] DRAFT bof proposal for IETF 98 in Chicago

Hi,

Following up the discussion of GGIE at the last 2 DISPATCH meetings, we
are going to propose a BoF for IETF 98.  Please see below for 1/
information about the GGIE mailing list [*] where it’s being
discussed, and 2/ the draft BoF proposal.  As noted in the message, we
are happy to have suggestions on how to improve the proposal/move the
work forward.

Thanks,
Leslie.
[*] Subscription and other info here: