Re: [dispatch] Dispatch request: draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-205-response-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 29 July 2013 15:09 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:06:01 +0200
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: dispatch@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1375110491; bh=FV8tiaaoEZmVDX8N5jQF+IW2gcDXhrK9zqUMaS2gkzc=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=jKdAERIDWDZThRRZuNOqXSqV80HnM/dps5T0ag9sFH+K5zHfsV0BzXECEJZke3ube ua7+ItBk+YjcMwc0YSGl4ISskz9ToCLvo6GZeRO9iQXYd3WC/fdUEKAq3+hCHXp/Ih t6WFsTkAV1Uak2C+WwKF3SbERCYcicJng3OGvfzfEL2P/1ToHivcg4KI1+PZzLehuG hRGDoiYzYIrMo98MdMaxnl3eCOYG1jGlnpR9+ID+kYkVG59U9ET4qDWicvosECRskK mYxd0lsQW7C3Qwl8mibesIW+C8HlmSNpl3gfPQPtSKNHKMxPlr1GMqp8OshuJh6W2m /kYf208B6cVXw==