Re: [dispatch] draft-storey-smtp-client-id-08.txt - privacy considerations

Brandon Long <blong@google.com> Mon, 23 March 2020 20:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JMU/c2p8raoDQThRWquVJ689Lzkm/oNniX/jwUOZydU=; b=TDTKS4cVo5BmULG2ibJrTtHuEDAALlapnQN6aDe1xuU+CU3FZfh4EpIYRuCvUB27L9 00XYPCn6DhF28MRbI7N42QfUNFWTB9FWBeNe4mvbtm6Jnx8G/DSg4ZwpbdDpdtQC05lX iqtLv5/yhbmANZqG7dDQO1VOWUsWS6Kf2mkxABhCHY7hlZw5PyqjbLvP3/8xFvF7y/p3 5VwaNvnscXeahPDJ2ZI71jDOFWMij+EvpqgvMY5UB58fMF0x3g/9ekVgXwWPjB35iSPF 1kzELQDazIOc+P7yZWHTtbYLGksfFodNev45g9TVPbIK9CebJaXqAThdIvsexyrn2fLk Ye6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JMU/c2p8raoDQThRWquVJ689Lzkm/oNniX/jwUOZydU=; b=RFLqeUs9BxDlXinlfOFfI9fgY17u65JL0C0fE960TbYTduupggBmxSKLoI6xzhh/ut dNDUfz4vDzwQaVIUC4geHapVPvoUGf9qD4fNyAqpDVJbfo/S1Th7Lcy7ybTAXMh/eZNK H/kBp4dzs1Uc7M6SEXjwEo3PNDiUmHz4OEBezn00ZK/Ae/79NGDQ2mWD3rsZ30yswfx/ TG/FCvzvGvFQvTXKlhKUCzgBVQR6c53DsupdIheRmB0GcMCRCwWMYpn89twar1qdTx8r aMwBkW6QM7znk7L3yuXPe993v1qr4Ow2Xk1OK5GYQXJk2UoiS1jdd9LailUYdh1lTKrp d+4A==