[dispatch] Fwd: [Sipping] Fwd: Expert review ofdraft-vanelburg-sipping-private-network-indication-03

Hans Erik van Elburg <ietf.hanserik@gmail.com> Mon, 06 July 2009 11:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=k08m/5D/E4zY6VDoNKyAaDQf3o6Ja9CdRE7pRc9MegE=; b=f/wC3LMxYX+wULO6ssv3oxz8BN3fpwJTqYOTOsnzfYWRejhGXI9jKSYDxlkmh78QV/ tDYs2okEPHKj9vzgBT1NVVj6YImrG81wVmQbaeZXdFkL5FYTtopYq+rSLI4/h719Lsfs Wjzc6z3GkKnE5eN3sfC72MRFAWzF49SFamuxU=
References: <AcnTzw5dx+joO13zQeugGcDGqqjeNg==@siemenscomms.co.uk> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D001E1A290@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <9ae56b1e0907021519h5093aec3g5023cc7c6a38ba32@mail.gmail.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D00218C5B3@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <9ae56b1e0907030710i5e51de42icfbcc0d0064b5ddd@mail.gmail.com> <9ae56b1e0907030716w738f1167n889e26694f71087c@mail.gmail.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D00218C81B@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <9ae56b1e0907060242r7c408393u5333749a88b958a8@mail.gmail.com> <9ae56b1e0907060406p3d42b0fdled2bb34f55d6b896@mail.gmail.com>
draft-vanelburg-sipping-private-network-indication-03
has been submitted to dispatch as:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-00

or plain text:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-00.txt