[dispatch] Comments: draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-02.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 21 May 2015 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=HfiizAWZw66I7BxpABDQ5LnJRArQZG1tBCPfZLGuXpg=; b=GCTvSmf1XZC1nBbaMAB5fOxxejtQBHSpD36MLgAqrUhGe5KvnzosjwnKghMobLhqYB F8PyZZsI0Ryry/60s+eCwjs4q7wqWUNEUR1N+NuKOOK3Zw//i7xzZMMFZgbQbGd0RvVF FmUzY43eMRok2ryUNbL8G71OlI+e0PLdbwpI5LXcDJxd72eh/8qsoguDo+C5wdzP1cJm 8FgnQU9oLkjfpoKHtDjv2BqnN0h1YJlvazQ/Vym9uZm6rY1YoJEwzr+iibLFuZHRHWKF jnMAFAVNOZBYdWnUhq554TU+iMuHQMGYmAUo1IawjyCQTLlGsw6uMgQVMkbZnN7Ixmaa XGzg==