Re: [dispatch] [Ice] New version of the proposed charter

"Pal Martinsen (palmarti)" <palmarti@cisco.com> Wed, 16 September 2015 11:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6820; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442404503; x=1443614103; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=XEDOrwJwEOYpOuaOAzzzUwUjLQdMrIcwbgR7jTjtLQE=; b=hORSVyxeh2NTnmGkGPwZ1AZQIUS3VytjTVxGbN7uO5b1osU6Lhy6J5S5 KcegPSNBkAWY2vba+Eib9oJqkP9MJuWQAwLprWx9tp2a6nh1sc5i4c8EJ ayZm6BeCwE2+n0IJ7hhUzP30MY9/p5w/W584s5AkqS5RivlSSjQz7g2P6 8=;