Re: [dispatch] [MMUSIC] draft-davis-valverde-srtp-assurance [was: Re: IETF 117 - do you have something for DISPATCH?]

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Tue, 15 August 2023 15:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telurix.com; s=google; t=1692112699; x=1692717499; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=P2H1gq77Uh8X1RGJuEgPD91hOCaFSBWXEHugLhUtzKg=; b=YtbrZm2SWvtooZAJK0RVx9tJ0sjsK7PqegO+nvyzOlP33BwJIiXRG49PHjb1JcDA5w D11O9NFSXO/Sn5KccDW1vsJgph673Pn3R420K4U2WwOhnXtyjB3fOuiGC87HJ/v9Rl+1 sYZsSPOA5zZIV68tV5EteAFsCZzD1vzDzegTs=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692112699; x=1692717499; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=P2H1gq77Uh8X1RGJuEgPD91hOCaFSBWXEHugLhUtzKg=; b=G9swC3hvkuJVmCCglhqgylsk0UcWU5BVisLIdJMkTlCjrqJPrgFcm2/DtweHshovzr neVqLXBRUvsEGx662szzxTNyJ1aYaiv2NRdp8TEA//DN73V0Vhv+Mbv5QEB1JbtCUozn ftQfDH3Sw+dedkVpDS+8IZ3equMd+nVGHvDDY7CpKEsnwoji5WvIJDb8MITkLF3NZ3Wd gQkgjPe2QxjdIETC3El5fGEYc5yw4lLduvcv78wYez0U002bz+TSGJZV4ugRoCqQl0W6 uVb5wZ9OTiBppwUNwnDQwvqrUfE39Tft81VNMeRgRJ1vGwpoXbkOYKIJxrp/MlnlnS46 JtNA==