Re: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-hanes-dispatch-fax-capability-07.txt

Cary FitzGerald <caryfitz@employees.org> Mon, 21 January 2013 21:49 UTC

From: Cary FitzGerald <caryfitz@employees.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:49:24 -0800
References: <20130115221242.24696.18448.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <2C2D00AB-C0DD-4714-B570-0F63778B52ED@employees.org> <5C7C04EC-0B62-4E4E-88D0-5C59ADA26AA0@cisco.com> <6192484F-7FCB-4BA7-A7A0-256D66218B88@cisco.com> <64DCFB07-223F-4470-AC25-8353C32AC7A6@employees.org> <CAE+Udorz+EQmVm8b3EUP-eyi_B5CEnLom1QxJmPYjEQjNht3Bg@mail.gmail.com> <67276E5D-6F73-45CB-A103-8407A6E78DEC@employees.org> <CAE+Udop_hHgUdMw1A8er0MsEWFBJ7xbnch+7CucgodFo7Ex_Xg@mail.gmail.com> <C32DABA3-055F-42E5-A1E5-E8C67E91870E@employees.org> <C1648C12-770B-4E85-AC83-65F50539B75E@cisco.com>