[dispatch] Dispatching WebTransport

Victor Vasiliev <vasilvv@google.com> Mon, 17 June 2019 13:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4Ekv5qFlUAn2KAyv+zY8OtufRzVlYgAuCKH3Nsdlt+E=; b=vBOo0KqIuSiobLL0PWreAhcouKyXBJ6tdi7z0v5HI76PwJPOEjCwhi67zBu+3D//Pj 4rRARumRVxaxqOTMwX7UHz9vsYPqWLG1Z+Q69bz4gV8iv6WuRxmV+SQm871JaW6Cd/7d DuJZAzDNSjO9BBR0tmiyRUgo+N1Xr06mLfJEO7ZbCyLgUBhidP5L1mZMk5xODSjxE2OP 1sNB3SAznydjiDsJyVxbQGMRYi4J6YiAw50b9omtufqA889Mo/YnEVaLqeS3+rxTxK1I EnQDIWntIsj7yRADEmMn37IBclM1FCqCWVhGQwuB9O1LLKox8B5uFY586vmUjpZniU5i D3gw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4Ekv5qFlUAn2KAyv+zY8OtufRzVlYgAuCKH3Nsdlt+E=; b=Mg+kLrzetbKcEK6MQpBaYD0bnAKphTZDFrXDdPbYQ93nckmWZVD/O1tQPbVG6iz8mF aBTQ2rqr3rMygCHBuYAWONTWVuJADUKLd9L4DIwRTQcZHDkdzsTpIOf4WGg22fZ+oor3 cmpAZIloDHlAU9U4gKTBAQU0jp98gOTH7m9RGVJ4wANlLt4BFaeiQemc4QKK4qZSJMYw lpe9d69WL0IH0Dogv0Q0b7iWrtUOtLvzc70KW95J/Loo7xEqF/cqpM0GoBbCR4Z61YWW So8i+rAEONVaugRlxNIzcdr9OGMAqwHZDaVokI4G2sEPS+s3od3sslZAlOMvfsnMbNfu hNJA==