Re: [dispatch] FW: New Version Notificationfordraft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-barring-notification-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 21 May 2010 17:24 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:51:55 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Avasarala Ranjit-A20990 <ranjit@motorola.com>
References: <750BBC72E178114F9DC4872EBFF29A5B0A4EBDBB@ZMY16EXM66.ds.mot.com><A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CAE3589758@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <750BBC72E178114F9DC4872EBFF29A5B0A4EBF6A@ZMY16EXM66.ds.mot.com> <750BBC72E178114F9DC4872EBFF29A5B0A55483A@ZMY16EXM66.ds.mot.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CAE35FC52E@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <750BBC72E178114F9DC4872EBFF29A5B0A554902@ZMY16EXM66.ds.mot.com> <4BF53641.3070105@cisco.com> <750BBC72E178114F9DC4872EBFF29A5B0A5549B6@ZMY16EXM66.ds.mot.com> <4BF5563F.8090508@cisco.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CAE3649C1B@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <4BF56106.4010806@cisco.com> <750BBC72E178114F9DC4872EBFF29A5B0A554ADB@ZMY16EXM66.ds.mot.com>