[dispatch] Reminder: IETF-75 plans for DISPATCH

"Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com> Wed, 20 May 2009 18:09 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:13:35 -0500
From: Mary Barnes <mary.barnes@nortel.com>
To: dispatch@ietf.org
Cc: rai-ads@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: IETF-75 plans for DISPATCH

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that initial proposals for topics for IETF-75 timeframe
are due on Monday, May 25th (that's next Monday). So far, we've only
received two requests on the ML:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg00052.html (3rd
pty auth)
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg00066.html
(CLF)

There has been some discussion of profile-datasets and I've had offline
discussions with a couple of other people, but we do need those topic
summaries posted to the ML on or before Monday, May 25.

Also, WG feedback on those topics would be extremely useful as that will
help to refine the problem statements.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair