Re: [dispatch] Session recording in SIP

Roni Even <Even.roni@huawei.com> Thu, 11 June 2009 15:18 UTC

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:16:09 +0300
From: Roni Even <Even.roni@huawei.com>
To: "'Hutton, Andrew'" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com>, 'Alan Johnston' <alan@sipstation.com>, "'Romascanu, Dan (Dan)'" <dromasca@avaya.com>
References: <4A2ECDB2.7000601@alcatel-lucent.com> <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A04017901E7@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com> <4A2FB842.7050302@sipstation.com> <028a01c9ea12$5ec96e60$1c5c4b20$%roni@huawei.com> <719F9BBB3E7E71428A2D13F3D76C768F01C7BBE8@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <002801c9ea82$0da51320$28ef3960$%roni@huawei.com> <719F9BBB3E7E71428A2D13F3D76C768F01C7BE97@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net>