Re: [Diversity] draft-arkko-ietf-trends-and-observations-00

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 26 April 2016 02:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=9LbmJohT2ZzFifryd81Rnq0I3BWq0r3OX/+9k/SthNQ=; b=k46VsY2uCcnw9Z9Ssqpdq1Z5h/qyTFieFji/U+Un5XAAyq2RHcSg48dOvTOlk4F6uR HPkUGVrLYZhUb7QewuNfH3+Q2ILFvOuJqr/Zh5QZuTv39QNJaS01t6vDU7NsJrUXY7Ah 4+XITeo6GZpk2Wzc4IrhMWqkBIvmxvTltKLfuUqyeR1BgTSclJQCHuxLHeDMiUdMX/Fa v/uRr3dFPlG19y4Fjskzqa/a/Yz0/5J5/x8CxYE7z42hOND7m0OUzksos2lN0TiQTDM6 E27SUoKnhigcFWBOXadZ0YkW7RTWvP7RHQiBP79ZzDAGtfL7X1KR0QdwwVR4Yuf6sbb1 UQFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=9LbmJohT2ZzFifryd81Rnq0I3BWq0r3OX/+9k/SthNQ=; b=LPVy957L0KusKW0xz/WAXaZJemyGSMYz3j4vp3XiLn+OeUAXcl1QvS4j6oY+LwEVm+ OXkwpnHD5wvfv8y9O3PPlMVUZIvs5kerN1JuqnlqaN6YvV65NOzX4d/L5I9K38QJerla mqiQPCi6kCpWargv3DVVQgNS7ETvFIhiqk9DQ9rQYXbBliwFCn5Xz/wn+41a/ypFy6Of OFaXZHYMddtPURO4C+M03uxppAaWTTTg/PfSgRyVg/V8/68IL2qyt3n51kmDT50UcYnQ tV4JifMI6bNvnX4opqX7DT58JgmXSsbN9ODHRy96s8L4sCU4MCFmFcNzEane1Gu0SKfz WVMQ==