[dmarc-ietf] Kicking off DMARCbis -- tracker and process updates

Seth Blank <seth@valimail.com> Mon, 04 May 2020 05:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=g1foYvuiie9kCe4TFwPh2Bqv4V1t1Tuvinu7Tf692i4=; b=HxoV2LIpLoh+zpRy84G7KR55YFI1uQM1nZ1iNIMyrSPsJ/4cDK8iQSuPLWZ+9ixTzd f+CEZ4RmpKmopRr5yUA/DpckPiDUCHBk8PXMB+bhFe14ATC+UYMFFR/QSOTe11Tcc++P MyGqCKeajApMG/yvDwZyWyk/eYdAs/jRhuna1wp81wOIctGr/ELwddhALlWWBrfHIamk NnVwn3s3V6WVFEGYEGHGOW+wX2IXfzeEa/1mC2Mr9bP5ux0vZ0rMOMsSKFI4Y1/pg79k v4J4b3sUT2GXDJ+mLk/PtbXiZhnJs1ird963iRIpCKlOQdwoJ1vI2cKV3n2bIy3yS7Ce cPRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=g1foYvuiie9kCe4TFwPh2Bqv4V1t1Tuvinu7Tf692i4=; b=g6p7JeVy9NGZdJVnSe3Lv93Z2HMHhSQRdo74SGJroj0EXgk/K2Fv+ygXwric/LJ0r7 w8PdEAISBrLL6p/8qM6EN+AMXng2otHmu6qoAFyWD6quZOO3UMJlG4By3Up550c4yZcm BchpCA1dzWXgxTB1zAEsfCe7mnvQJMXMkJlHNXNVfAbfPDNuufviZ03Dd/o7gEU8Smmi ADmi7qd96laPkm3aU002fYb0vOulmAphzv0O/EIriXhbxhgi2zx00pkmMiKmpHfoEqGp hSz3LEyu1yNQdhoNdMq8ZWAAg5Cw88EdO0KJTb/FTD+vncHFWB2IgQD+BhJWCHlpjg0+ drsA==