Re: [dmarc-ietf] OpenDKIM ADSP, DMARC and ATPS support

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Thu, 30 April 2015 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lf366r1jan160Efr4PLAH93ZwkFFTmCwKj9nQHBZujQ=; b=AswdDHiu7GcfpimEjwYfn+2WIqGzGoBVZf8n3F/lYfKxXwZEF1koyVz+EIIoXU8j5/ 9Yx4J+0n0jPgxnQLh60F3TqQQj577O4tH81Q3/IORVPyKOz9i0SsiaPrimNW4gfNjxgV ttzkxPfLVBFqhW6jlq2nvpT4YoUyoiAmCqp8aP93nmOTTVCQaPIezdcqeoiSS/fJvk5c ErBEm7jsD9Gi0fYxunktLsl/FkLOcZ987blSQKbnWUVEnWJYzFC35Zr1BU2kls9bjdFS D0fVnDHm6ULIOQuHfz8BbUGPHkj7OcDom6k8DGhvD9mAgLUXV7v2W/YaEMyMLJ/stwnA yyBg==