Re: [dmarc-ietf] Next steps for RFC 7489 (DMARC)

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 30 March 2015 08:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=6406; t=1427704959; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=hfaf/cP k+uSsDo/pC+JmALMh3pgmos0rIIR80WbcfY8=; b=DayYpnLPT1O4FezRFGEUmWC kaVq7lqAWkHwr73cwIACik2v7LcNqISmkKgWSuP5qtiaxlqAFrENU2Pj5UosB6il Q2CR3LbrYvgXFU/4CKFMMRCaTczJtJ5WbX/CqdaxhAWKSaDk413jG2azjSVJKgkg 5s2vePlcdM43BN7urJR8=