Re: [dmarc-ietf] Issue opened: Use a four-valued token for the four roles of a DMARC policy

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Mon, 29 August 2022 11:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc; bh=pClyHulk71KxJv/tdKXIMoWQv/3qzG+XMfykjv0IMoM=; b=op9v/6WuB0qK6KIpqxckRDTYcVsvKF6cquxBCzLRDRmzf2mJcNeMsdpTD9gyqJNlqp ZX5lxqsZ+Az2v7Huaa3D879F4v6XyUCLM79viOqV7hK2XqPFxbnaBBS9HmA4t1h0vhYP BuiZnkcHsif7/ptw9LckZdBGXmuhbuUh1voV1obURoYHGVrxg/KeY0Txu/F/7ferVYVF n6k3YuOWh/7mPdvcrJtOUtQW5KY9LwFzcwVVV8Nx+kiKKqsdAP1ZCnLBQRHIkLAeyFBf gPDnZ1A0fjVS9+4YdrPCAEb22JjUFLKwuGJ1q50Eds8cCUa/fcITIhP+WdJhLXVw8uSj 7HQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=pClyHulk71KxJv/tdKXIMoWQv/3qzG+XMfykjv0IMoM=; b=DLjhUabfw/JMOg+2ukBeaPuWWRjtnXcKq9rbmDgvZtUxV+cAHpwxTrqvCun+yqgdZ1 kKto4r41VbwRHUjdTkCNhe/vCuurpM3/oiPNJusPp0PhREnN+diYuqPewbils4nJTlRG AxHgURazrWbHfS6vn6o8SVzV3Lq/NbBhjJ6TJ5wqve0TrzW+hgxVQhvcR4DUKCxXZE23 9vK7nlAtK+sWKHaSRPzeY2jNahK/T+pXabZras0+Q+pkXN6GBEkCNCsSY97On+9qokXd 7KH0SYchZzT6ldWBcMqTc4ofCNQcv+HvTrEJ6yZM6bTL84eNy574tf9/GFTZD+Xv3Wo/ jygg==
References: <CAH48Zfy7hwRNsFbufA1nfFhC8takoipRY298oNO9RpHCaKuZaA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD2i3WMH-s0BL9R8pMORmFi0s_hjsA9B+JEEwDagWkSiteeSuA@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJLH0NhDk1PMUog45=5YFdy5=TyZZ8uX8_gthVAhxvgUOQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH48ZfxYbLWrqima5pz2LMngi9TXAFV4smDt9JHLiu8bDS4yXg@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJL6Dzzm4sM8XTGWGs6ayC4tGmv2Qf9x38NvbjMC61ADcA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH48ZfzeKu_r2zbmBznw+JASp-vg2u9B0aXoh-ouDmzRyONoZw@mail.gmail.com> <8F21F0C0-D9F5-4677-A3D0-1039AC04A540@kitterman.com>