Re: [dmarc-ietf] Next draft concerns

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Mon, 13 June 2022 02:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=sEyMxGxSZ04/ZCuGNDirfo4KgP2glooghJiDmaXsROg=; b=H3AqZ5HRlNMnsDOvK9jY0fmU/DYzv4c1mIehNyEKqll1JJJlRcwTTuBmVDu6fZ+5IY 7FsGN/DoNWhWSphJ0vDKTli9160XFNX8AdWepx/r3esTt5CSZxIXhCPT+XJkcAEBVRED LBTySebbG77NQTnILVl3u9ooC+/FteLuuqByd9W/gBaZMJZ73VJhxgpIqb3VIC3hjMeE syWP/WOND/ilMNykwB+4/kBhCVKZ0SjE7NeEUktnw4HYfr1fA46Fppr91IfAMmizgMBm j0vBYBLPq9BpWNIUwsI+Aa0q3lh2UsOOukA0FRJXOZeiH/RZ2wReSeAVMUKplY+bjJmE bclQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=sEyMxGxSZ04/ZCuGNDirfo4KgP2glooghJiDmaXsROg=; b=p7pRRdi3USWGPftmOloh7CRJF9j9SUkpHpHaI2eWeTunZ11QUJzZZyHh02vqbpNBGC 2W31BpeoCOk0nZBzG/iHNApMjn6Cpx9SvLMNgycW5P41klGGk4CMowEQm4+pE89uw0ok sBhX6n9tF7oxzJpdXgTwGQ1y5njH19AT0XAgNjdgRix59GKKy9B6nc0/FjIqyUcokUTu V3Og/XJpxRv48GwqUzIMS6/X4bE4QaNKtN6pyIw1UvTm3L3z4u9RVpqM3fURleWkYnq3 Ec3YyrJApBO9Ihtb9vbuHuN0gyMQqb8OveqAwZazNgxVPAOs9Wdc9I04EBVTWQQqnBQo kWUw==