Re: [dmarc-ietf] Revisiting DMARC bis Ticket 66 - What It Means To Implement DMARC

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Mon, 24 August 2020 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=khgpNTgWXzk3W1QCfMuSRCfzB18DzwBdfnK6bcKjcs4=; b=d/93m9+GJ3Km2/KGeRdajGMQd5F+DCoaUn/ydLjTAjRJ7AYbgRL+wb12bKeklKv4Zi F16eS4CpvSJZhzd/+OnIIpPpP+mZjXPQI7BjpiyEQqgfIkf5zxGDLcCc08hhblHYiCk6 tjZ3dF11QySwtNLNnGWMip7IhWW8+UC5p0Y3wB3gEMXwZrjPaKI0iLKw/me62jrrDRY2 60MAq63d4qPu82b7JTjnYPn/RV2KV3TIzUgq9JGJr9n/H33r4Q5SSFTNFrbPwEqeLoHx z9kZzbHZKFYHKJPc+v+ncLmKahUajpceZiF5ywoIuRD5m20HoeGESdoiQbsTHcpHs0Mh sozw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=khgpNTgWXzk3W1QCfMuSRCfzB18DzwBdfnK6bcKjcs4=; b=r4ykekYtQLtjjSJsHYWl4nDKhNo+Q/3udOSJYouQ/1K/bKEsquyT0SbyeAoO1ij4vn kHCZJ9R+s2FFZ9rIJCtd/o7yIMKaQODx7oNzA//uWe4lULfuvu691WQgy4hVRHgNOZ7p 66gRJADTDaXkv8JKphnTfqRnc18tgIBoOXXuj7cfHCAc8f5kBZs13LDd7co90N+Zt8Ll LFlFJPAR2leb8bSFz6+xgQWCgTnW0H7pzi/g+xsp3aBHkQzXoYmiF/EzFNz/Kr2YQ8G+ Gyf/TlbEeqkr7+BEaePDknXr6A+7rfr5O4RKosHoosrVtHy27+LdXeFs8wQdFuCAV8ZV 7RXw==