[dmarc-ietf] Reflections on IETF 117 Conference and DMARC Meeting

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 31 July 2023 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=5534; t=1690822035; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject: List-ID; bh=DvaR0ILGMI564HODXVcLMueaR5e2ElSfZtr+r9PIw6M=; b=UujI aKt1PE0n6BxQq25yHkwUnaKOdNK9Ctp4y4RUYJuQQbs3mhV1v3AzEPGPWkFBiM1L +Sqf9B20tcnMhlA4bsxLXxK8rMapNnpsyIE6aJMa14xmerzDBHJ1PynGg/UmHxv+ /ylTnAzXJglSs0p3ch1LJpNhfpbqGWXsoFkKnbw=