Re: [dmarc-ietf] draft-kucherawy-dmarc-base updated (-06)

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Wed, 24 December 2014 05:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=rJqurFZe6PtxBUl2yTZs5GQ9y8m0tX26o45Tlp34rxc=; b=ZzA6V+BoCU3ZyJZPWluBRazjniiYR1BwDr0Ubx27SBtVcLs7oby0H52GjtdyPtXfnJ xpWgesblKITMHPeZKYUBnD3Z9Ks7SLQXyVezsv2nVzeUEu3yaFDJ7P5KNPVTnmFZSFvl S2imXp1YDer7S50kxQEK3Ydt1sSzGUaqbEx67GtuhDg/rIvh2hHGWsFjuU8FkEK9+eIq bjEvBbBgRMwFjId6Xl5rx+vcw0HTQuoke+UhNJQ848XrlXJKd310tHD6SgnlqLDJZzWZ o/6hRbIRafAevcYAKkMv362qmINpz3nTFwShAZr53YeEUgzA6M5wSyA7HgB3VH82IA9h 94Rg==