Re: [dmarc-ietf] p=reject

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Tue, 19 March 2019 13:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=3299; t=1553001846; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=9vhMgPmPLmGHYcIbmENmAaoau4Y=; b=Y7P4dOX17pvutHHhPsnhl52ieUlF9pU5R74fc8gmRhTBSAe14UKRHemf89Bq5j YFtwPk+XcbM2vVL2WOH1AuSuyyUY+uit8jcCWVFxHOXenm6F4CP2AHcQBTqtJcEE pwUrAYIngx0Hs5MxtiKBhjTrgqtrsErqG3sHnQP4bsMV4=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3299; t=1553001818; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=08AuAZn tenQ6xyiiuhypdU9ufqPTvhMPcmXb3ZPnPUI=; b=bdzZ26qAxldok3VAtCnKVy6 Tm/hCHTqsZ31C10rlnISqzmc1tKhpAs5uPlhTWvSAELJxNq2GtRsYFwe1VvdzaLi 107ZCTt+A8WXeKnddNPdbwPVD6QWGBDbhKOXneedrcgjpKW50ynldY7KIhlMnLGh UfJ9z22XEb6JsvA73v28=