Re: [DMM] Requirements

Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org> Wed, 06 November 2013 14:07 UTC

From: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:07:10 +0200
To: h chan <h.anthony.chan@huawei.com>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:NGukXmi7E4pgwVYCYssOFGtAf+wg9ZY1E/EwJO3uaHS eiMdJMAiavraSOL5jaJjqEBhKSmrWZiOWE+8EFhg36xydBrjJB jDEIj237Rck5r6uBJ9Ooqtt84kgbNblYGeZlIlDudx8gvouI0l /i6s0MEVpa/pdMe4LkcAAQKLfHwKsBNVzuhRRDi9AOSxs4dJ6e G9o7nyt15qWljmg2a9plJV2DMKQNIHBBL8YkrDxvt1NWRuFI9+ 0LqwdwnSB2l2mo1ug6rYKQZtQlRjVqwa7nb52jhaJwHPfEtk8b NPfb/yJW1+Q0mGN/TElMNTSNdkywTxZeNsRgEa4Fc4BNpHK/Fc 6HX+aaDDd3MeRJsljXqRaUOS6CU024nZa7EBg0tEuRvlQUoZGt Sa0QT3kudPHvh9qxUxy876h9u0caziWcA8=