Re: [DMM] Requirements on virtual network mm

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Mon, 26 November 2012 20:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=GXvEmHs79no9cU72SEtS6uvuVZr84I8CrNb/ClARBVs=; b=AZY/Q0YO4YsWWUgkJ798fbOKsmT6EZtUIz6I3LatrMwTiyVhTrs4Sd8YIsM675wAfP 7zQxt9cSixzD7JQrxEePs/CkF2g1Anlz6gdsSTIGs2Wo+EHwL/zhg9f3PS+PQKiun0BJ Tqb4m3vWDL/ZVnOiFAg5AMOMOKB9aeyb3iD6NorkM6V5okABI37btHHIFv6uvom9MHLh 2RLETxlFzJkWSEHjEE8ulc1khRBRayh2BFWay1C5Lt2TQa1HWMwES4PjRooFxVi2q9y3 4aB4gVoXQLjYVQxpa2H6gnIdY53xcewXLEeK9lTJeN7agK1uTD8upryklEDtrjbCT6gO pN6w==