Re: [DMM] Comments on draft-patil-dmm-issues-and-approaches2dmm-00

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2012 06:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=7loDyNKhTjAbjxVjPyAlJo77GuHXgqToE4iXXSb+qVs=; b=dJ8omzcq6byHUT/XJ4NyIz+xJqmsjMmHm5w2+RsnTo7MqJfcw59U/D5OrXxqvwlygc h5HANUCOjsm8erfbOVYyPWgWwPH2L5zjXcBV+ZAsh8mb0ImEkN6PCptHSxQ1RLznpwj4 +RB5+pbPWD7CEC1aWqgWfOGRKS8E1QPsEwrpImIcRgRQ6d6Ouu/mSyV11CqUbjqI4FTz 1iLSdJkvZNdvQEEYzvQUY3cdeuuRcBKc4EqSbupM/ZLVoSPAIKXU7apCmPFIRvyDgqAl eWIl9ru35O3LIzh/rzdzWANqramsUjWJPK3xalywo6ULcu30TVtbTUONs0skWJHEk8v2 w9nA==