[DMM] 回复: Answer on raised questions for the proposed API

Dapeng Liu <maxpassion@gmail.com> Mon, 13 April 2015 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject :mime-version:content-type; bh=WWFBh72j/qNo15w7PGBQZ9NWB9Tspcpz/xFhmqxZ4Po=; b=n3n4HMTSLAsC71g+19NZEoIfnCEuL2640pX6Wi2X6fOrWNVd4JRxt/UkrGTXnkfCmQ yE3WGfoMhOOFJJeq74YRaI2oxLaCQcW0lHOjqjX93Glh+eNA3dDz4fwncEyJsyKAR71Q pOxU3T2qtVL7OTPqWOKICELoxZtIF6DJMmT4hhL5iPzT5VkAExQKnrZ5pfdlHEBE2/ac zV0OEvhVsEogfSRKv7zwpGu8w1NXTm6NDc+1CfgL20o/zvrqlKkyKGzijd/BDUsLOxCP DYSqh/Gex8tf1g5WJf2Ud/3N73V2Hl65FgUkRBLg17toVnpDNrvTXUTIWf8sp7YwAtaA x81w==