[DMM] draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-10.txt

h chan <h.anthony.chan@huawei.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 16:13 UTC

From: h chan <h.anthony.chan@huawei.com>
To: "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com>, "dmm@ietf.org" <dmm@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:11:07 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.135.21]
Subject: [DMM] draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-10.txt

May I propose to complete the requirements draft with the following schedule:

Sri mentioned there are editorial issues during the IETF meeting and will respond by end of coming Sunday.
If anyone else have further comments, please keep to this deadline of Sunday November 17.

I don't mean to suggest a deadline in short notice, but the WGLC had already closed about half year ago. I do thank all of you for all the comments received both before and after WGLC, which have contributed so much to improve the requirements draft.

Also, if there are additional comments, I hope to finish resolving them within next week.

So when you make these late comments, please also provide suggested text changes. That will shorten the cycles to go back and forth to resolve these comments.

The requirements draft can then proceed with the next step.

Completing the existing items of requirements and gap analyses are helpful as we look forward to new interesting work items.

Thanks to all of you.

H Anthony Chan