Re: [DMM] comments on draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-01

Liu Dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Tue, 30 July 2013 08:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BwQooBinr6Ws6ikTU6XSzCF0+fg27VKEkqLISTqe5qk=; b=RBO4irZO58BOB9L8pGVJtaDwvSuSbo4Er0qNF7DgpHOpncpu4BR6tQsjX5dWSgXeh3 b1omidmfCXUCIdWuaDymZIX0g1RDLxQJv3r8t15+TQrgCIPHyqpBzdqbzeoPJAoh1v1M jbnSHAUwvDRdkLp7o086dkiI62U+rFKIikcSXiLN9dyKUZ227aw8K5gOmz1Zb8ZmcfNC IlnnZVuibVshSef3n0TuBSVSwJ8aDBhakYZqCnQhEYPKo20aI2L6zN7GrTLAX4wbRUyC A4/x0nyckoMcCVAXIEfrNnndfc37eXUAZFeZt4K3Iu6UWRG4mhudVTt0gFO7Wzk8c7f4 SE6g==