RE: [Dmsp] Re: DMSP BOF

"Ferrans James-JFERRAN1" <James.Ferrans@motorola.com> Tue, 11 April 2006 21:43 UTC

Subject: RE: [Dmsp] Re: DMSP BOF
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:43:47 -0400
From: Ferrans James-JFERRAN1 <James.Ferrans@motorola.com>
To: Nathaniel S Borenstein <nborenst@us.ibm.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: dmsp@ietf.org, Jon Peterson <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>

This was true for us.  We'd definately send a representative or two to a
DMSP WG.  We'd almost certainly send one to a BoF to help organize a
DMSP WG.  But we couldn't justify sending someone to listen to a short
announcement of a possible DMSP BoF.  DMSP may be drawing on folks not
yet affiliated with the IETF.

Jim

Jim Ferrans
Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff

Pervasive Platforms and Architectures Lab
Applications Research

Motorola Labs

1295 E. Algonquin Road

Schaumburg, Illinois 60196-1065