Re: [dns-dir] [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2013-09-12 IESG Teleconference

Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com> Fri, 06 September 2013 20:17 UTC

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 16:17:27 -0400
To: IETF DNS Directorate <dns-dir@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dns-dir] [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2013-09-12 IESG Teleconference

There are number of documents on this list that have DNS implications,
can we have volunteers to read a subset of the documents
Groups:
	-ietf-repute
       spfbis
	homenet

I have reviewed in the past the home net and spfbis documents so I all read the repute documents.
We need fresh eyes on home net and spfbis

	Olafur