Re: [dns-privacy] DPRIVE next steps

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Mon, 24 November 2014 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=siZigodIiiVeLjsKPdaNbapCZOZ+u+8K09UmbI6GXko=; b=PzAeLFqqtlxq0MXsUnUzmXInFuTiSktCp3THg4WGwa8OiSqj9GKysQl2jQnEI1AROQ Kz6YEZT0RxLt5UsEz8O2TpjrAM/iUft0rT6KC2HiHUyk7SmHDG0U0Ub0EQizCsNk+u/x oyaqGoWkqJFwploBKl5enOFTjHPuY3Qh3fHsg6yY2suxQBjMLlKEHgzjvXNIOnFoo0se NonR9QyeiEa7wfgaFPTtDU9L1pvJLDr2m5GFXbWJQSV1B+VHLROnI00kCH5dMNh3jzAM OHVZKI1527p9vhsihOgW7FsqzmjPN2mIibdpBFRvdXdRmNYgyff7ICCva4FdIn6ghUFw 89AA==