Re: [dns-privacy] [DNSOP] FW: New Version Notification for draft-pan-dnsop-edns-isp-location-00

Lanlan Pan <abbypan@gmail.com> Thu, 23 March 2017 07:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EGqu4Q1ErFRt96OWJjN0bxcoUvpWqK/6nt2MfuTT5Pk=; b=eRqZq2E5l2N+lM52ae/K2rGPNzWkRGFkuFjq81UsG+LNYpoKOSQozd/5HHiOgOM6i8 0EiWIzQyyFlzdODDBoSBYCW0GRQkFh5QPh1iHNgfSk6p8YnCo5cuDYgNB6z1OnBEd+IP BqLXzjszCDDLcAMphQ7KPmOkxEiLlUUh4GzO7v7OBJebk9tdRXOLOb9EGXCukiPm4Iyg O0yyoqgdInZlVNEbm6K6AWfMdnt5H4Qgmh4svayMpICcXmMCIBeAj4YRIS8xizU/mH98 vsmwhjyMxMsRsu3yn0Qbp6Y6TGN7M+7FN9q846rrgJMrojCuTSGWcPcKceNDoDdycpZx H6Hg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EGqu4Q1ErFRt96OWJjN0bxcoUvpWqK/6nt2MfuTT5Pk=; b=uONR3zXpmogut+zni6I+qBDRDv2SSqthKK9ITJG2WuYikoIr/2LvjwtZDO1+pLlHXB 7GotfOms/qYhdDdP75o69pHOdFfodQ0ve8Ensg9smumj/v5f3ApKXtNzuQey4UpU617J pCzAUiym3h7GhHYWeDgH3b27bmc7dypn9T1KwpM/K9vmY4cvQh9QzKJO7df3wlvJdUAI nOwjVIBFQgyZmrleK/DhroAN88Zm5WN0kSPyN7iADjjGZu7Lr8l1zeJ5yHt+/Ek9plAz DA2yhggTp5k8dRLUcJ/6piB3RpzVC5mMTQU076qjJ/bWPuZyM6Yx0P8Wsf+3qWRN4drk U/vw==
References: <000f01d29dfe$50b6b190$f22414b0$@cn> <CANLjSvXGO3rSpqb7hzwmV=vfm=UTHnQYqfBmt=uD9Mi8cL59Jg@mail.gmail.com> <16B293AD-27A2-4A6D-8A96-7CD847B59708@senki.org> <CANLjSvUJfU1cafGXHyg=DuCnhm09mBm5z4ve2_g6j2ONgt2tRQ@mail.gmail.com> <BBCEC002-D8D9-498E-8567-507181F9215E@develooper.com> <CANLjSvXA03qGN9TZ2oON7bJfygU7Uzor6H3ku83E_NhA3FBa7A@mail.gmail.com> <3C0E763C-4C7F-4A63-A178-58F2AD77D3AC@develooper.com> <CANLjSvWMYt1khfETApcW4Wt3aourPmhY-7Kz3Jrxjv4x89=3HA@mail.gmail.com> <58D22F02.60505@redbarn.org> <CANLjSvUfbOTXZCva-1zuiaxKoF_L02ZJ95c55cPdefeoroZwEg@mail.gmail.com> <58D257F4.8090506@redbarn.org>