Re: [dns-privacy] Private-DNS drafts

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 19 May 2014 14:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=jteutCyEOkGOWWhXklBLuOQg3GH8lBivFdQNLIgtHh4=; b=eh9aqpuJGM0aOC7TGFqzB3LUQu+OjtOqRit3Y8RTCYc9q9Icg3iTcYYRzgMlPpA9Ki N0uYVyvk4YMT4i/KWnTfmzwXguLA5/F1VbqafQbyLw7GytuuMkeSVUIBplIBg6CRT4kH BLhUyUMYIzEL8SCqatZdHFDGpSvNwiYAiuxkiDaYwMialMATF/ETyhBQqrciOi26UTBW 1ageHJdW5JJ6TryzM32c6pmKxgZ3xeMkFReM3IdssUp5EX6IwX3hLWWJwDovyhEVjUpp 7x1VGXpmEWLZWkhO1N5T6tvr8Iv1cC244Gr5ukhkK1QlFB8V4N459n5W+I6qZA28gW6Q Pcgg==