Re: [dns-privacy] changing protocol vs. using existing mechanism

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Sun, 16 November 2014 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=c5tTCxNTSs8qlRHKLTGM1P2YxrzOZ7dsY3w2kn2M5Zc=; b=KcAsqsF29R83UAMrO7AGNwNRcq4HRAAOvH4+K0S2XvjqgQWJeXHvhbhliRXYanYO6Q QxGhYA1I+vcjchZCEZXzxpxJYO4EU/TSoF7jne/EMh2NUWjx0fU8eCNpPPEGU2t9JImI 79MRD0rGpUPLliJGUqYLjjlPMiXI7EJo/jPIRRPS1rtBbeT5P/QkHNe0GUSdfKCsEjGn wqIJc289o74GJai/u0RktnV0ma7JGFhQUE8vr4ohEVu5neL8/4XQevF3h6Ix7TlModtr AMz9I9hIGDHgF4XnehsZKmHiwOIRcruYzBgNjzGoZgYNY6behY1HwYcWikydy7h+JRIV Sx7Q==