Re: [dnsdir] [DNSOP] Dnsdir early review of draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-01

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 November 2022 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=3p3hTgsvlIdV8JrrkK5mq2vjSKqsy75NJATo8yqwVds=; b=ksF2U7Rc3Ja+SKawl1EbUdEa1Ni5pPp5+6jl7Zn0+cxKuTUr/dGfM/iPktTD6io28H bn1xo6XoOzKX0y3qGDFWs+1vHMiYTNkO40FRThISKI41CJMDdEI5fexCyxb+U/GXEfzl NDagftW7G2ZBRrgAwRGRjUwRYKCKEfMQiCCtzEeKnsux4ihTU+CkICn2gGP0GB4Q9MtL GdEqtw6nWraW90SoAUOQ7iHghdPEn9Nco4H4p5A1s4vQnQIjnBiFC1+8Ukvq5kSqnMHQ ZjckAdm8NaVfVWp/2WHQ4Hz4FHwexueTZ01n/Ek0uv/CpZdF10t/xj85pFGlWT57rgC4 DcmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=3p3hTgsvlIdV8JrrkK5mq2vjSKqsy75NJATo8yqwVds=; b=fwDqCbaZv2ssOn1ARLUSGCnXUQV9WzW12fGHCq3zATkPf+ihD0Lkm3JQW3+r8D41jr YCFAvKDKyBaUyD09+Oi/HtmPB8pjN/alFnXsV/HZTFa42ROh9DLZ1kIzngyjIl/Lc24g 3Cf2IMbfrAkxTNYhFUwldhYcx5OyAAsE2jFFsyH/+7035rNtX7LJ/4faqrCAkEIonvIP y9O5E1YQVegb8dxNsTqGh+g858wWRh4hajJaVA+TX+GdJb7YEdj7ilMGBfOkzZ0Qq6J8 u7RCAKYVHzLTWyRuXGJjPzqMWsfKzKrvHXC5ToKk5PTLtG5dWnlB99ZOZo1/GNyBOkLX rONA==